--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 26, 2008

Just to Clarify

Ok,
So I've been getting a few entries to the music contest this week and they all are songs performed and recorded by bands that are famous (like Sum 41 and Linkin Park). Just to clarify, the contest is for you and/or your band to create an original piece of work to roll with the credits at the end of the season. Also, let me know (in the comments section or by email) if you've got an entry coming to me this week or maybe an entry coming late. I'm eagar to hear them all.

1 comment:

Dirt410 said...

I was going to sit back on this one, but I guess I can do something, just for the hell of it.