--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October 22, 2008

For whom it may concern...

To those of you waiting on edge for it, the next episode of Forecast will be out in the next couple of days. I had to do some re-working of a scene which would ultimately play a part in the season's finale. What are the odds that I was going to introduce an "EMP" device in episode 7 (which was written almost 2 and half weeks ago), the same week RVB Reconstruction's chapter 18 talked about using an EMP to take down the Meta. For my sake, I'm re writing some stuff- I'm not going to have come this far with the series to only be seem like I'm copying RVB.

1 comment:

Lincoln Science said...

Overall I think that it is a good idea to change the plot so that people won't acuse you of copying BVR(Blue vs Red)